Don’t combine Vastushastra with Astrology
- My clients often ask whether I need their horoscope at the time of Vastu analysis.
- There is no need to combine vastushastra with astrology, both are totally different.
- They are inter connected but not inter-dependent.
- Vastushastra is applicable to a group of people, whereas astrology is totally individual oriented.
- In a family, there are many members. If we design vastu with an individualistic approach, it would lead to justice for one and injustice to others in the same family.
- With the change of guards in families, it is practically possible to redesign vastu with respect to the new in-charge of the family.
- Ancient texts always recommend dealing with these two sciences separately.
- However research scholars of astrology from the 21 st century try to promote them together, which is nothing but a “Khichadi” approach to ensure success their profession.
- With due respect to both these science may I suggest you first set your premises of residence and work as per vastushastra which gives full and proper justice to all those staying there.
- Then if a problem persists with any individual, refer it to astrology.
- Wishing best of luck to all readers.