Proper direction for studies
- Seating in the SW region of house and facing NE is always desirable.
- There should be a strong backing complete wall on SW that means behind study table and the NE should have an open space.
- There should no beam of loft above your head when you are studying.
- NW facing room is also a good option.
- If SW or NW options for study room are not possible then either in SE or NE can be adjusted subject to the person studying should be facing strictly towards NE.
- In many cases due to the small area of the house study tables are arranged close to the walls along with storage cupboards creating hurdles in their studies. In such cases the front wall should be clean and open.
- If there is a window or balcony just opposite the study table then in order to avoid disturbance student can face E or N.
- It is very essential and beneficial to have pyramid along with the photo of Goddess Saraswati or the Saraswati yantra on the study table.
- The student should chant or recite Shlokas or Mantra’s (Spiritual hymns) of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati. People from other religions should follow their tradition.
- If your study room is in the NW of your house and if a student develops a wavering mind one should change the position to SW, Se or NE, whichever is possible.
- Vastu defects in NE like kitchen, toilet, master bedroom, staircase or cuts, hampers the academic performance of student drastically.
Dr. Raviraj Vastu Spiritual Services (P) Ltd.
Navdarshan Apt., 1st Floor, Opp. Naupada Police Station,
M.G.Rd., Thane(W). 400 602 (India).
website :- www.vasturaviraj.co.in
ph. (M) :- 09869001719,09820967087 (O) 022 25442030 / 3020/ 32001122/2537440
Fax :- 25399189