The power Centers – Shree Yantra and Kuber Yantra
- Shreeyantra is the greatest heritage of ancient sages of India. It is considered as “Yantraraaj” – The king of all Yantras.
- The word “SHREE” means ‘Adishakti’ which is an origin and combination of three powerful deities, namely: Mahakali – Destroyer of demonic and evil power, Mahalaxmi – offers fame and finance. Mahasaraswati – offers academic and spiritual progress.
- Every human being strives for life without hurdles, with luxury and sufficient knowledge and it is all possible to achieve by worshipping this yantras.
- Yantras are power centres of a particular deity and by worshipping and establishing them in our premises ensures flow of positive energy, which helps to fulfill our desires.
- Yantras should be ritualized and charged properly from experts – only then they give energy with the fullest strength. We provide fully charged and ritualized yantras.
- It is nice to bring and establish this yantras during “Navratri” or “Mahalaximi Pooja” day to Deepawali.
- Recitation of “Shreesuktam” “Mahalaxmi Mantra” and “Laxmi Gayatri Mantra” in front of this yantra is a nice way to enhance its power and get benefited.
- Getting wealth and property is possible through Shreeyantra however; everyone expects exponential growth as well as stability of wealth. This is possible only through Lord Kubera.
- Lord Kubera is in charge of all the wealth owned by The God and the Goddesses.
- In today’s corporate language Lord Kubera is finance director of M/s. God And co.
- Secondly, Lord Kubera is one of the sons of Goddess Laxmi hence both of them together in your life is like “Two together perform better”.
- Further more Lord Vishnu is always there in our abode of God at our premises.
- Hence the complete family of Lord Vishnu (Lord Krishna) along with Goddess Laxmi and Lord Lord Kubera ensures better wealth with growth and stability.
It is available with “Vasturaviraj” and also you can visit the website: www.vasturaviraj.co.in for details.
Dr. Raviraj Vastu Spiritual Services (P) Ltd.
Navdarshan Apt., 1st Floor, Opp. Naupada Police Station,
M.G.Rd., Thane(W). 400 602 (India).
website :- www.vasturaviraj.co.in
ph. (M) :- 09869001719,09820967087 (O) 022 25442030 / 3020/ 32001122/2537440
Fax :- 25399189