The Treasury as per Vastushastra
Valuables, ornaments, important documents like title deeds, shares, life policies etc. constitute our wealth. It is absolutely essential that our wealth should be stable. We usually keep these valuables in a treasure box or cupboard in a secure place.
- The best place for the treasury box is South West. This direction symbolizes stability and will ensure the safety of the wealth.
- North is the abode of Lord Kuber who is the protector of the wealth of Gods. Hence placing the safe containing the valuables in the North is a good alternative.
- If the ‘Safe’ is placed in South West or North, the treasure and other contents should face the North East when the door of the safe is opened. As an alternative, the door of the treasury can open towards North or East.
- It is not advisable to place the ‘safe’ in North East, South East or North West.
- The door of the Treasury opens in a direction other than North, North East or East that is if the door opens towards South East, North West or South West, it is likely to result in huge wasteful expenditure.
Dr. Raviraj Vastu Spiritual Services (P) Ltd.
Navdarshan Apt., 1st Floor, Opp. Naupada Police Station,
M.G.Rd., Thane(W). 400 602 (India).
ph. (M) :- 09869001719,09820967087 (O) 022 25442030 / 3020/ 32001122/2537440