Septic Tank as per Vastushastra
The system of installing septic tank is gradually diminishing particularly in the areas located in Municipal Corporations. This is a welcome development. In such areas there is underground drainage system. These drainage pipes or their chamber should not be located in North East or South to West.
- The septic tank should be in the West to North West. The infra red rays of the setting Sun kills the germs and the foul smell is carried away by the westerly breeze.
- Septic tank in South West can lead to serious ill effects. A septic tank in the South East gives scope for theft, short circuits, fear of fire or health problems. Location of a septic tank in the North East may cause health problems, financial stagnation and adversely affect the academic progress of children.
- There should be minimum distance of ten to fifteen feet between the house and the septic tank.
- The outlet of the septic tank should be in the West or North West direction.
- Out of the three chambers of the septic tank, the water chamber should be placed in the North to East direction, while the waste chamber should be in the West.
Dr. Raviraj Vastu Spiritual Services (P) Ltd.
Navdarshan Apt., 1st Floor, Opp. Naupada Police Station,
M.G.Rd., Thane(W). 400 602 (India).
ph. 022 25442030 / 3020/ 32001122/2537440