A Self Study for your own Factory…
To establish an enterprise is a task that can only be compared with the first house you build with your finances. We have to organize a thousand activities from taxations to planning and most importantly the marketing and Sales which are going to put you upscale in the coming years. A lot of expertise is now available in various requirements of industries. However, an industry sometimes gets stuck due to reasons beyond decipher.
One of the ancient Metaphysical Sciences called VASTU has provided answers to various problems occurring in industrial units manufacturing engineering goods in particular. This Science is based on the eight directions and the cosmic energies that are received from the Sun from each of these directions.
In India the industrial sheds are usually in the shape of a rectangle or a square. Taking in to consideration certain facts for an Engineering Industry, we are delighted to provide below a basic structure of a manufacturing unit based on placement of various sections based on the directions as per VASTU.
You can yourself verify the positive and negative aspects of your own industrial shed at present and if certain corrections could be made to locate the different sections as per VASTU, you would be very pleased to see the results for yourself.
As we have taken just a sample case and some very few and basic aspects of the VASTU, some of you would be interested in a detailed analysis of their set up. As we are deeply interested in the well being of your industry, we shall provide certain help through Dr. Raviraj Ahirrao, Ph. D., who has been one of the finest Vastu experts we have in contact.
1. Is your main office located in the SW and Chairman’s chamber in
2. Is your Raw Material storage in South?
3. Are your Electrical main/welding equipment located in the SE?
4. Is your Sales and dispatch department located in NW?
5. Is your Admin/HR department located in NE?
6. Is your Accounts department located in North?
7. Is your computer department located in the SE?
8. Are the heaviest of the machines located in the SW?
9. Are your medium machines located in the S or W?
10. Is the finished product stored in NW?
11. Is the range of utilities (WC/toilets) in the West?
Based on the exact direction provide 10 points and then reduce for any deviations.
Industrial Vastushastra is the toughest assignments amongst all Vastu assignments. It is basically the balancing of the Flow-chart of manufacturing, the effective factory laws and the Vastushastra that is essential in an Industrial Unit.
In order to get the maximum benefits of rich experience for fruitful results, the Vastu Consultant needs to be with extensive experience in industrial vastu. He should be with a science background so that he can understand the flow charts and the technical aspects of manufacturing.
Other important points in the Industrial Vastu Analysis include:
• Selection of the plot
• Corrections of the plot for Vastu defects
• Planning and designing
• Correction of existing Vastu defects in your industrial unit without structural changes or demolition through the remedial measures based on vastu science.
As said earlier there are many more things to be taken in to account before you can really mark the benefits. For these you will have to get a VASTU ANALYSIS for your industrial shed.
If you have just purchased an industrial shed it is always better to get it analyzed from the point of view of VASTU. The experts can guide you the best locations and they can also provide remedial measures without any demolitions involved.
For further details Contact:
Dr. Raviraj Vastu Spiritual Services (P) Ltd.
Navdarshan Apt., 1st Floor, Opp. Naupada Police Station,
M.G.Rd., Thane(W). 400 602 (India).
ph. 022 25442030 / 3020/ 32001122/2537440